Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hardwork does pay off!!

My character design! hvn't thought about the name though..still thinking!!




Wow,i got loads of sketches to post! trying best to post them all togther! I am really happy today as i got a nod for my character design,my instructor told me to work hard on illustrations and ofcourse rendering it and I will do something great! yay! i heard a good comment after a very longtime,it just totally cheered me up,1 thing i learned today - everyone has a downfall once in a while but just don't fall with it - keep fighting you will surely get something thats for sure! and i am glad after working on this character design for the 1st time in my life,i got it quite better than i had expected and m kinda happy with it..hoping i do good with illustrations and rendering (keeping fingers crossed)! thanks for looking.

No comments: