Monday, November 9, 2009

My final version of Flour sack !

Its been a longtime,I have been working on my final assignment (2d animation) since almost a week,its going to be probably 1 min or longer,hopefully i will make people laugh,keeping fingers crossed..Its about a bear and a gumball machine in forest and how the gum ball machines pisses off the bear.
Anyways,Heres the updated version of flour sack,which i finally ended working on today..I wish i could add more in the end which i might once i get some freetime.Maybe a chandelier falling from the roof or something..lol.
Thanks for looking.
R

3 comments:

Parker said...

hey, nice job on this! i can't ever imagine doing 2D animation myself. =P

-parker

Romit Dodhia said...

Thanks alot dude! only thing i hate about 2d animation is in-betweening thats boring as hell :S

Parker said...

ha! i could imagine. that's why i love 3D animation.